|Official Wikidot/user:info/ page:||http://www.wikidot.com/user:info/hartnell|
It iz hartnell, the man of one thousand wikis and one lost t-shirt.
|The White Star|
List of pages I have contributed to:
Wiki o' the Week Nominations
Not Ready, but Close
Video of the Moment
- Squark and Gabrys need this STAT : http://community.wikidot.com/forum/t-111212/convert-much-of-mediawiki-syntax-to-wikidot-syntax-mostly
- Naughty feed module doesn't want to eat it's attributes.
- Lack of variable defaults severely limits include function.
- Solution : http://community.wikidot.com/howto:include-with-defaults
- If not hack needs to be in official docs.
- Sadly, this appears to be a hack and therefore unstable. Because it seems unplanned for the software to behave this way, using this feature would prove disastrous to a large wiki if the behavior changed.
- Includes should be able to be used inline. Period.
- There is NO reason a member should go through so much trouble to use something so BASIC to wiki software.
- Includes still don't work in forum posts. We have to talk about includes in forums. So, WHY?????? Oh Why??? :)
- Front page / Community Page Layout Templates
- Infobox templaes, Infobox Templates, Infobox Templates…
- mini needs to be included in official docs.
Selective Privacy / Permissions
- There should be a way to make individual pages private, and then not echo them in RSS : http://community.wikidot.com/forum/t-111569/rss-yikes
- Parts of a page seen only by admin : http://community.wikidot.com/forum/t-111136/hide-the-side-menu
- This is just an inconsistency in how wikidot works and should be resolved for the sake of consistency : http://community.wikidot.com/forum/t-112922/60-characters-limit-in-new-page-names . Naturally, there are many more important things to fix.