Posted by gerdami on 31 Dec 2009 15:52, last edited by James Kanjo on 09 May 2010 05:45
You certainly know that you can embed a Google map that you can find at http://maps.google.com. But how can we embed maps automatically in page with copying and paste the code from Google.
An easy one
[[include :csi:include:google-map-embed | location=Rue de la Loi 200, Brussels, Belgium | domain=com | lang=en | width=600 | height=300 | zoom=14 ]]
[[include :csi:include:google-map-embed | location=Cairo, Egypt | domain=com | lang=ar | width=600 | height=300 | zoom=5 | type=h ]]
[[include :csi:include:google-map-embed | location=Mont Blanc, France | domain=com | lang=fr | width=600 | height=300 | zoom=9 | type=p ]]
- location=street, town, country
- domain=com or be, fr, de, it, …
- lang=en (default) or any ISO valid language code (fr, nl, it, pt, es, de, …)
- width and height in pixels
- zoom: from 0 (world) to 20 (street)
- type: nil for the default roadmap, h for hybrid, p for terrain
- Available as CSI package no21
- Can be included into a live _template (location=%%title%%)
- Add your own map to the list of maps
Do not ask me how to disable the popup, I don't know (yet).
A static one
This version requires a free Google API key, choose wdfiles.com as valid domain.