Forum:Recent-Posts2009

2009 Theme Pages

From categories:
page 1123...next »

Michal has changed the Policy today: https://www.wikidot.com/legal:privacy-policy
and inserted these new paragraphs:

Personal information for accounting purposes

Users purchasing upgrades are required to fill in their Billing Address. This address is treated as personal data and is kept secure in our databases. The data is used solely for accounting purposes and is never shared with 3rd party services without User agreement.

Personal data inspection and removal

Users can access and modify their data through Wikidot services, especially Account Dashboard. Users can require removal of their parsonal data by contacting moc.todikiw|ycavirp#moc.todikiw|ycavirp.

Cookies

Wikidot.com Services use Cookies to uniquely identify and record session information. This is required for proper Service operation. Users with cookies disabled in their browsers will not be able to fully interact with the Services. Wikidot also uses 3rd party services to measure traffic and gather analytics. These 3rd party services can use cookies to track individual users.

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder
im deutschen » Wikidot Handbuch ?

Thanks for the question, I have forwarded this to the wikidot team.

There is also this discussion on the german user-forum : http://user-gemeinschaft.wikidot.com/forum/t-5984818/dsgvo-und-wikidot#post-3810182

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder

https://help.hulu.com/en-us/how-to-delete-an-account says how to delete your account.

The unsubsribe is on another page (see the right menu - you have to make login first!.

Hello guys

I want to know about how to close Hulu, please help us regarding this issue, I need the best way to close my account on Hulu, please help us regarding this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

raw solved it thanks guys

Re: module inside a form? by StebbiStebbi, 22 May 2018 22:39

it is the wrong written wikidot.com instead of wikidot.com !

Try http://71ch-null.wikidot.com/kn-team-hub/noredirect/true

Re: KN TEAM PAGE by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 22 May 2018 18:17

My page (http://71ch-null.wikdot.com/kn-team-hub) is not working and all google keeps doing is "This site can’t be reached
71ch-null.wikdot.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Connectivity Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN".
Please help.

- Dr. Dzerwhel

KN TEAM PAGE by Dr DzerwhelDr Dzerwhel, 22 May 2018 15:56

Nice catch! I was focusing on the bottom of the announcement list and missing what should have been more obvious.

Re: Text formatting by Ed JohnsonEd Johnson, 22 May 2018 14:21

At your "All Announcements" -page, you're missing a [[/span]] from the first block:

//05/21/18//
[[span style="font-size: 95%;  font-weight: bolder;"]][[*user Vepy]] | I've been busy with finals and other stuff going on in my life, so things have been delayed by me. I'll still try to get the gem codes, but I won't be creating/editing other pages that often.

___TTT___/ http://www.trumpetexercises.net
 (_|||_) \ - Janne

Re: Text formatting by jjsjjs, 22 May 2018 11:47

That is strange. If you view the HTML source of the rendered page, it shows that the first [[span ...]] tag is not being parsed. It looks like the lack on content following the last closing [[/span]] might be the issue and it needs something following it.

Have you tried adding anything below the broken last line?

I suggest trying a couple of things.

1. Try adding a non-breaking space after the last [[/span]] tag.

//08/26/17//
[[span style="font-size: 95%;  font-weight: bolder;"]][[*user Vepy]] | Added Google Analysis tool to the site. [[/span]]@<&nbsp;>@

2. Try adding a blank line followed by another horizontal rule.

//08/26/17//
[[span style="font-size: 95%;  font-weight: bolder;"]][[*user Vepy]] | Added Google Analysis tool to the site. [[/span]]

----

3. Try the "space/underscore" method to force a blank line that won't be stripped out when saving or rendering the page.

//08/26/17//
[[span style="font-size: 95%;  font-weight: bolder;"]][[*user Vepy]] | Added Google Analysis tool to the site. [[/span]]
 _
Re: Text formatting by Ed JohnsonEd Johnson, 22 May 2018 02:52

Here's an example of what it should look like:

08/28/17
VepyVepy | Changed up some of the permissions, users should now properly create and edit pages.

08/26/17
VepyVepy | Added Google Analysis tool to the site.

My problem is that on the actual site (example page: http://ourworldwiki.wikidot.com/all-annoucements) it won't format the last part. I don't know if this has to do with something in my theme or not.
Text formatting by VepyVepy, 21 May 2018 17:18

That is possible, if the sum of the player are always changing and not enough long on the play online to get on the leaderboard.

Or these leaderboards are manipulated by the playing system to held the new players online.

And: it is a sign that you are playing and "bound" to this play long enough to start up in the top lists.

And: no, I have no xbox one and do not know this play also. :)

Good luck for you!

The only reason why I'm on there is probably because, no one plays that game

When I get board playing games or watching YT, I sometimes go on Plague Inc Evolved (On the Xbox one) and just play the game. Yesterday I was just playing Plague Inc Evolved and I saw the leaderboard. I was just wondering who I would see in the leaderboard, and I told myself "What if I'm on the leaderboard". Just as I was looking through the names I saw my name "NormalWalrus617" and I was on five different leaderboards, and yes I checked to see if it was on friends leaderboards but it was on global leaderboards. If you don't believe me and you have a Xbox one, just send me a message saying "Are you on the leaderboard on Plague Inc Evolved" and I will respond saying anything. Do keep in mind I'm not trying to brag, if it sounds like I am, I'm sorry about that, I just made this thread because Im that board. If you really do want to know the five leaderboards just respond to this thread or if you have a Xbox One, just message me.

Hi and welcome on Wikidot platform, and our user-community forum.
Who is memeulous ? (MemeulousMemeulous ) Have someone deleted his/her posts?

And: your text is a little unusual and perhaps emotional , but not really abusive against someone speciell or a specific site.

Re: Im new by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 20 May 2018 13:49

I hoped u enjoyed those three dots at "yeah" I did it to piss off those 10 year old kids thinking there cool because they watch memeulous. I just made this thread to look for a friend or anyone who is also new to be my friend. So this is what I do in real life. Im 15 and I play Football and my positions are, left and right tackle, and left and right guard, if I'm not playing football I'm on my xbox one (Username:Normalwalrus617), or I'm hanging out with my friends. That all I have to say, do keep in mind I'm new and I'm just new and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to type this stuff in.

Im new by MustacheManMustacheMan, 20 May 2018 00:16

As usual, Timothy comes to the rescue. I just did a quick test on Wikidot's Sandbox with the ListPages module and it does indeed work when entered into a wiki form field as long as you use %%form_raw{fieldname}%%.

Template page (http://try.wikidot.com/module-form:_template)

++ Module Tags in Wiki Field
%%form_raw{modulecode}%%
====
[[form]]
fields:
  modulecode:
    label: Enter module code including [[module]] tags
    type: wiki
    width: 80
    height: 30
[[/form]]

Test page wiki field content (http://try.wikidot.com/module-form:listpages-test)

[[module ListPages separate="false" limit="10" category="*" order="dateEditedDesc"]]
[[table style="margin-left:25px"]]
[[row]]
[[cell style="width:325px"]]
%%linked_title%%
[[/cell]]
[[cell style="width:100px"]]
%%date_edited|%O ago%%
[[/cell]]
[[cell style="width:150px"]]
by: %%author%%
[[/cell]]
[[/row]]
[[/table]]
[[/module]]

The output on the test page is what's expected from the ListPages module. My idea of placing the module tags in the template body was way off the mark and failed miserably.

Re: module inside a form? by Ed JohnsonEd Johnson, 16 May 2018 20:56

Are you looking for %%form_raw{fieldname}%%?

Timothy Foster - @tfAuroratide
Auroratide.com - Go here if you're nerdy like me

If a module won't work in a wiki form field (I'm not surprised it won't), you might be able to get it to work if you place the [[module]] and [[/module]] tags in the template body and insert the form field text as the body of the module. It's been a while since I've hacked around with data forms, but that is the first approach I'd try.

Maybe something like this. Sorry, I can't test this myself at the moment and give a more definitive answer.

[[module]]
 %%form_data{modulebody}%%
[[/module]]
====
[[form]]
fields:
  modulebody:
    label: Enter module body without [[module]] tags
    type: wiki
    width: 30
[[/form]]
Re: module inside a form? by Ed JohnsonEd Johnson, 16 May 2018 02:04

I know very well how to set up a dataform , the problem is if I create a wiki field,I can put things inside that filed like [[image]] but [[module]] comes out as text.

Pasting the same exact [[module]] on a regular wiki page works just fine.

Re: module inside a form? by StebbiStebbi, 15 May 2018 18:00
page 1123...next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.