Forum:Recent-Posts2009

2009 Theme Pages

From categories:
page 1123...next »

However, I couldn't see this code in the actual coding above. Is this the one you have added later? There is nothing found a matching code to this: [%%form_data{url}%% %%form_data{hname}%%]

I'm really confused about this. Please make it clear.

Several resolves are offered to change MBOX to Outlook format; a number of users are confusing how I resolve it. GainTools Free MBOX to PST Converter Software is correct tool switch to all MBOX emails or other data into Outlook PST. So, with no few stresses user can crack to their difficulties.

Figured it out (not sure why this was giving me problems earlier

[%%form_data{url}%% %%form_data{hname}%%]

I have wiki page where I have defined a module. I am able to list all of the records (in table format). However, I would like one of the colums in the ListPages table to display one of the form_date fields (hname) with a hyperlink to a different form field (url). Would think this is straightforward but I have no idea. Here is how my module is defined…

[[module ListPages category="hotels"" order="_checkinDate"  separate="false" prependLine="||~ Location||~ Check-in Date    ||~ Check-out Date||~ Hotel ||~ Guests ||~ Comments ||~ Page ||" ]]
|| %%form_data{location}%% || [[date %%form_data{checkinDate}%% format="%Y-%m-%d"]] || [[date %%form_data{checkoutDate}%% format="%Y-%m-%d"]]  || %%form_data{hname}%% || %%form_data{guests}%% || %%form_data{comments}%% || %%title_linked%%  ||
[[/module]]

[[module NewPage category="hotels"]]

thanks for your help!

I am grateful for your response, and sad that Wikidot is no longer the great resource for our group it used to be. Was really hoping to restart our activities on the same site, but the core of that was notifications.

I have a pro account and get no notification on the private messages or site/pagec hanges on Community sites… this is not automatically linked to the pro acount
and
I have a free account on handbook.wikidot.com (admin) where I get the notification till today, when an application occurs for membership ( not sure if this will happen for page changes..)

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder
im deutschen » Wikidot Handbuch ?

Re: Join Function Broken by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 10 Jul 2019 10:56
Re: anonymouse users by WasupDudeWasupDude, 10 Jul 2019 10:42

Am I to understand from TeRq's response on 11 Oct 2018 (above) that there will no longer be any notifications to watchers for any free wikidot site?

Our site in particular is useless for scheduling and game purposes without notifications, we'd have to switch to a google group.

We'd need to know that paying for the site means notifications WOULD go out before we upgrade.

Same here, still going on. No notifications, and activity tab says "Due to database overload, the activities panel is temporarily disabled."

Re: No notifications by Blue LightningBlue Lightning, 10 Jul 2019 08:57

For future reference, you can get into edit mode and stop the page from rendering by appending your URL with /edit/true/norender/true: https://mysite.wikidot.com/mypage/edit/true/norender/true

I'm not sure if that would suppress your CSS and allow a normal editing window or not. If it's a CSS module on the page you're trying to edit, I think it will work. If it doesn't, you can use the browser inspect tool to temporarily kill the CSS so you can see what you're doing.

I was trying out different variations of inserting Statcounter code into my sidebar, which I've done on other Wikidot sites, but for some reason hasn't been working on one site. After trying one variation, the whole site was reduced to a width of about 3 cms. I tried editing the sidebar, but the edit window appears at about 2 mms wide. I also tried finding an older version of the sidebar, but I cannot find any. Does anyone know how I could get back into the edit window for the sidebar? (I don't particularly care about the StatCounter at this point, I'd just like to get my site back.)

Thanks.

I believe you mean not a specific admin of a specific wiki/site ( you have to see the page system:members and writre a PM to the admin)?
Have a look on https://www.wikidot.com/about where you will find the mail adresses of contact, copyright violations, support.

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder

Hello
i want to contact the support
or the admin
have some questions
do you know how i can contact anyone?

Thank you for your help. :)

Re: Keep your wiki open by Sona SenpaiSona Senpai, 04 Jul 2019 15:35

Best answer: read the turkish handbook: http://handbook.wikidot.com/tr:start ( as far as it is translated )
1. a wiki on the platforem wikidot is a sub-site from the wikidot site. But you can use your own domain.
2. The owner ( = admin) can allow other users to get membership on his wiki and can give permissions in the _admin page to them ( edit, write, read ( = ürivate ! categories for admins / members)
3 other activities? Forms are possible in "dataform" live templates where there are great examples to use it.

Re: Keep your wiki open by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 04 Jul 2019 05:26

Hello,
I'm a user of a wiki from Turkey.I need help.I don't speak English so I use translation.I'm sorry if I make a typo.I have some questions.

1-''Wiki'' exactly how a site? (There is no such a site in Turkey)
2- How to become a site member?
3-How to write to other activities and forms?

I'd appreciate it if you could answer my questions.
Thank you.

Re: Keep your wiki open by Sona SenpaiSona Senpai, 03 Jul 2019 14:31

Try one of the easiest NSF to PST Conversion application that is the expert in the data conversion field. By using it you can easily export single as well as multiple NSF mailboxes without any difficulty. The users can export their password protected and encrypted data in a secure way. It backing Lotus Notes Version 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0. The users can directly export their data into Office365 & live Exchange Server.
More Info:- Softaken NSF to PST Converter

page 1123...next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.