Forum:Recent-Posts2009

2009 Theme Pages

From categories:
page 1123...next »

Are you sure you are on the correct forum? :)

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder
im deutschen » Wikidot Handbuch ?

by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 19 Sep 2018 12:04

It's dead here, where all the girls at

This my first time ever posting on a forum… I'mma make this my Facebook Wass popping bloods SU WHOOOO

Soooooooo by Yesus MoralesYesus Morales, 19 Sep 2018 06:35

OK, thanks for this test!

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder

Re: Join Function Broken by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 19 Sep 2018 05:57

I don't think so. I employ vpn from different countries and the problem persists.

Re: Join Function Broken by Raza_bulldogRaza_bulldog, 18 Sep 2018 18:47

Would be interesting, if this is true for all regions or only for special geoblocked countries?
I see a lot of new wikis and accounts created in the last days.

Would be interesting, if this is true for all regions or only for special geoblocked countries?
I see a lot of new wikis and accounts created in the last days.

Re: Join Function Broken by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 18 Sep 2018 16:30

The community and their admins cannot answer this. Sorry.

Re: Join Function Broken by DrEverettMannDrEverettMann, 18 Sep 2018 16:00

So, are they working on this? As far as I remember this error has been produced for weeks.

There is a new bug on http://feedback.wikidot.com/
http://feedback.wikidot.com/bug:1197 ( "Invitations Broken")

When I invite people (by email or users) an error is obtained. The invitation email is never sent. Does anybody know what is happened?

It was about showing a preview picture of the hovered link as wikipedia does.

The problem exists again, no Wikidot accounts can be created right now

I rarely check forums for updates, so please send PM if you want to talk to me

Re: Join Function Broken by Dr_GromDr_Grom, 15 Sep 2018 19:28

Slow response, but than, you, this is exactly what I was hoping for.

Re: TagCloud module by MrCalaverasMrCalaveras, 14 Sep 2018 20:35

In a search prior I thought I had seen a table that could be 'refreshed' to change the layout like a filter?

I'm curious if one could be used to bring in different template information.

We have a number of characters: http://calaveras.wikidot.com/active
They are on live templates.

I'd like to add a portion to this page: http://calaveras.wikidot.com/web-client
On the right side, it would be nice to add a table that lists the characters and below, depending which one is clicked, it would pull just that template info, so people could look at different chars.

Hope that makes sense even.

Tables and templates by MrCalaverasMrCalaveras, 14 Sep 2018 14:50

I have sent a PM to Bartlomiej with a link on this thread.. would be interesting what is ongoing in this problem

Thanks, Helmut, for your answer. Your help will be appreciated.

I already sent an email to the priority support, since I´m a Pro+ user. I think this is only the third time that I wrote to those guys in almost 10 years that I´m a Wikidot user. However, even with the priority service, it's almost impossible to receive an answer. Where are they?! Maybe at holiday in the sunny Portugal… :)

Greetings!

Carlos Pereira

You can create a bug on http://feedback.wikidot.com/bugs:_all
we here on the community cannot help you in this case.

Creating new sites is temporarily disabled.
What The Fuck?Or say…Clone Template?Please answer my questions.Thanks.

etHE

Welcome on Wikidot platform!
You have a high target selected for you…

I think you should read all the help and handbook and hints and howtos on the community site: starting with

and lots of the menue point in the official

You will get a feeling to know what is possible with wikidot, but what makes sense with the minimal effort and work to put in.

I can acknowledge that the learning curve with all this help is great and you will get a very good knowledge of the possibililties with wikidot.

Not to speak about all the "CSS" stuff to change the layout..in modern browsers

Also you can read our central index list http://blog.wikidot.com/main:index from all the usefull wikis the community has build in the last 12 year.

Feel free to ask here in the forum if you need special help in some special questions!

page 1123...next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.