Forum:Recent-Posts2009

2009 Theme Pages

From categories:
page 1123...next »

Wikidot has essentially been abandoned by the founder/developers. Don't expect bugs to be fixed or any new enhancements.

I would enable membership by password and email the password to those you want to invite to be members.

When I try to send an invitation as admin, it gives a “due to severe abuse only paid sites are allowed to send email invitations” error. (source)

Admins can invite new users over their admin dash board… Is written also in the notice.

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder
im deutschen » Wikidot Handbuch ?

Kempies.wikidot.com exists.

Domain not paid I think…

PS: pieterh ( the Master admin) has died some years ago

Service is my success. My webtips:www.blender.org (Open source), Wikidot-Handbook.

Sie können fragen und mitwirken in der deutschsprachigen » User-Gemeinschaft für WikidotNutzer oder

Re: Kempies.org by Helmut_pdorfHelmut_pdorf, 20 Oct 2019 07:17
Re: Kempies.org by Anthony LahmannAnthony Lahmann, 19 Oct 2019 23:33

Module SendInvitations should be deprecated. It doesn't even work! It gives a “inviting users has been disabled due to severe abuse” error. (source)

I have sent The owner a PM, hope it is red by him … this would be a premierere..

Still no reply. Sent an email 24 hours ago. Payment was made on the 14th. Still stuck without being able to edit any sites.

Thanks for remembering me - I am tired from translating china text on google , babble and, so on… only for controlling content.

An explaining text would be useful for the admins of this community - otherwise I have to delete your post!

So please check out my sandbox offer feedback and help one become an active member

Help sandbox review by Researcher TobiusResearcher Tobius, 17 Oct 2019 16:05

[delete]

督导继续继续才看懂逝者如斯色偷偷噶额uu人防办工商局分体啤酒厂撒额退换货保持低调v比哦服务器端v看也许很成功v吃饱饭的价格先吃饭v充电哈发顺丰八大关收费如何信息传递刚下班vv基金会梵蒂冈好好复习吃vv岛上书店东风风光航空港发

https://medium.com/zendesk-engineering/hunting-for-memory-leaks-in-python-applications-6824d0518774 should be whitelisted now

seems to be the problem that if a sub page is blacklisted ( often for good reason), the main domain is blacklisted

Try the post of this link now and it should work ( the whole domain medium.con is whitelisted again)

Moreover, it is my private notes and it seems stupid that any blacklist is applied to it at all!

I cant save link to h t t p s://medium.com/zendesk-engineering/hunting-for-memory-leaks-in-python-applications-6824d0518774
It seems your blacklist system is unaceptably dumb stupid!

page 1123...next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.